Author: Dee
•8:43 AM
March 11-17 is Premie Week. In recognition of the week I was asked to write a guest post for abla2able. Going back to my days or years working in the NICU and channeling my inner educator The Fragile Lungs of Your Premie was born.

able2able is written by the mom of a special needs child who also happens to be a NICU nurse.  able2able is dedicated to education for special needs and features great articles and product reviews aimed at those needs. While you're over there reading my article,(come on I know you will be) look around a bit. I'm sure you'll find it educational and well worth the time.
This entry was posted on 8:43 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On March 24, 2010 at 5:54 PM , Unknown said...

Thanks, Dee! See you at WAHM Forum!