Author: Dee
•3:17 PM
It's been a while since I posted anything new and for that I apologize.  What I have today is a post I wrote for another blog I do and I feel it's equally important to the visitors who come here. Rather than rewrite the post please visit What Medical Equipment Companies Don't Want You To Know on my Weekly Beef Blog.
In that post I give you my experience in working in homecare and how to protect yourself from being taken advantage of.   Feel free to share your opinions whether negative or positive (I like positive the best though).  I'm a big girl, I can take it.
This entry was posted on 3:17 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On January 28, 2010 at 3:20 PM , Nitrile Gloves said...

Medical equipment companies are importing high quality instruments nowadays. You can rely on the quality and services they are providing.

nitrile exam gloves